Friday 3 January 2014

Newyears FAQ



One difficult but frequently asked question around newyears is: so, what are YOU going to do better in the coming year?

Sigh. I never know how to answer. 

Yes, I need to go to the gym more. Yes, I need to eat better, yes I need to read more books, facebook less, make more time for cultural events…but who am I kidding. These things have been on my to do list for years...

It's not that I don't want to..but I use most of my time
doing what I truly love: spending time with my family and creating for my brand.

All I hope for is to become better in what I do. I hope I will grow, personally and business wise. How? Well I believe by treating the world how I would like to be treated. Without my loved ones I am nowhere. Without my love for other people I won’t get anywhere. Oh, and by working hard.

So: nothing new, nothing special. 
Although I plan to hit a boxing class or two..
You better watch out!

Wish you a good, solid and prosperous year 2014, full of love and laughter.
XXX Emily Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment